Our loungewear is made in our home country of Peru, a colorful land of textiles, ancient ruins, and incredible culture. Wondering what are some of the things we love about Peru? We have some fun facts about our home:
- Three-quarters of the world’s alpaca population lives in Peru
- The Incan Empire was larger than imperial Rome at its peak.
- The potato originated in Peru and today, there are over 3,000 varieties grown in the country.
- You can hike up a Rainbow Mountain in Peru
- Peru actually has the highest sand dune in the World!
- Machu Picchu is of the New Seven Wonders of the World
- The Largest Flying Bird on Earth can be found in Peru, The Giant Andean Condor
- The Ancient Incas created the first census
- The Pisco Sour is Peru’s national drink
Curios or have any questions? Feel free to email us at email@example.com!
Gracias y Bienvenido!
Ofelia & Kathya