Tis the Season! The cards are mailed, the tree is up, the garlands are hung. The lights are on and the holiday songs are played. Seriously, “All I want for Christmas is you” has been on repeat in our heads for days now.
Now the countdown is on! Who's ready? We know for sure that we're not but for good reason. If you follow us on Instagram or Facebook you know by now, that we launched Leena & Lu in October. It has been exciting and busy and what we like to describe as complete beautiful chaos.
In the spirit of giving, we wanted to share with you a few of our "favorite things" to help those in need of some last minute gift ideas.
- Leena & Lu Sleepwear - well, naturally, we would highly recommend this for any woman in your life. 100% Organic Peruvian Cotton pieces so comfortable you won't ever want to take them off.
- Big Green Egg Cooking Classes - Ofelia's husband is a proud owner of a Big Green Egg, so learning all the tips for smoking a perfect butt would be fantastic. You can even purchase 2 classes and make it a full date night. If you are in the Atlanta area, check out the class schedule at Cooks Warehouse.
- Olli Ella - We like to travel and now that my kids are old enough to finally bring their own carryon, I’ve been eyeing the great bags by Olli Ella. Co-founded by sisters (same as us!), these bags use all natural materials and are sustainably sourced.
- Handmade Jewelry - We are obsessed with Hearne Dry Goods Co, Lupero Designs, Caros Jewelry Designs, and Shiver + Duke. These handmade jewelry lines are owned by some amazing women. Your mom, sister, MIL, SIL or BFF, would be forever grateful with a gift from any of them.
Whether you like to get in the mix of the hustle and bustle or shop from the comfort of your couch, always remember this ...
- Shop Local
- Shop Small
- Always Quality over Quantity
- Shop Consciously
- Shop products that are good not just for you and your family but for the world that we live in.
Happy Holidays from Leena & Lu